So 'da Want Flowers
Today's card was created for my Soda Pop Top Stamp Camp last month, which was a HUGE hit! Here are a few tips to making one yourself.
- I used the small soda pop top and smashed it in my Big Shot, (no tabs, between 2 clear mats) and adhered with a glue dot.
- The leaves were made using the oval punch, folded in half then while folded, put in the chevron embossing folder. After embossing them, open them up and you'll have an adorable, seamed petal.
- Stamp Sets: Oh Hello #130730 wood, #130733 clear; Mixed Bunch #125535 wood, #125537 clear
- Cardstock: Basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
- Ink Pads: Basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink
- Punches: 1/2" Circle #119869, Large Oval #119853, Curly Label #119851, Blossom #125603
- Big Shot: Chevron Embossing Folder #127749
- Soda Pop Tops #129388
- Accessories: Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder