Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Stampin' Up!'s Retired Products List is HERE!
Today is a really big day for Stampin' Up! customers, who will get their first chance to see the Retiring Product and Accessories Lists. In addition, Stampin' Up! Demonstrators will have a chance to pre-order new products from the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog.  I'm working on my pre-order now! 
STAMPIN' UP! RETIRING PRODUCTS LISTS
Retiring Stamps will be available through June 3.  Stampin' Up! will continue to produce the stamps to meet the demand through that time. 
CLICK HERE to view the retiring stamp set list

Retiring Accessories are ONLY available while supplies last.  SAVE UP TO 60% on select items!  Be sure to order your favorites promptly.
CLICK HERE to view the retiring accessories list

You can shop 24/7 online through my website by CLICKING HERE!  I also provide Frequent Buyer points to all my customers. Whether you order online or in person!  For every $25 in merchandise (before tax and shipping), I'll punch a square on your card.  When your card is filled (it never expires!) you  will receive $15 in FREE merchandise.  Frequent Buyer cards are kept here so you don't need to present it for purchase.  So, what are you waiting for? Print the retired lists and make out your Wish List today!

No comments:

Post a Comment