Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Watch Out!
If you're an avid stamper or a stamp "surfer" you've probably seen numerous renditions of this card. I couldn't pass up making one myself. This specific layout was shared with me by my sideline, Cindy Baughman.  I taught it at my recent "Soda Pop Top Stamp Camp" and it was a huge hit.  Unlike the soda pop top projects I've posted the last few days, this one uses the pop top 'in tact'...no smashing required. I used the 1" Circle Punch to punch out the face of the watch and mounted it on the flat side of the soda pop top.  Use 3-4 Glue Dots to secure it to the cardstock, directly over the originally stamped image.  I added a rhinestone to the top of my watch...who doesn't like a Rolex, right?

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Dapper Dad #129195 wood, #129198 clear; A Word For You #117032 wood, #120528 clear
  • Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Midnight Muse, Marina Mist, Whisper White
  • Ink Pad: Midnight Muse
  • Big Shot: Houndstooth Embossing Folder #123134
  • Punch: 1" Circle #119868
  • Soda Pop Tops #129388
  • Accessories: Rhinestones Basic Jewels #119246, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder



No comments:

Post a Comment