Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Little Bummed...
...that despite how many times I took this picture in different lighting, in different angles, this card's colors just don't show up like they should. :(  So, you're gonna have to trust me on this one. Grab the colors I've listed below, line them up and stamp away. This is a simple layout with a lot of WOW!  Try this same layout using shades of blues, too. It's beautiful!

Supplies:
  • Best of Flowers #133342 (clear mount only); Just Believe (words) #116948 wood, #120453 clear
  • Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze, Basic Black
  • Ink Pad: Jet Black Staz On
  • Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
 The Just Believe stamp set is retiring on June 3rd. You can view the images for this set by CLICKING HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment