Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog Series
"Get going before the gettins' all gone!" 
 Mouthwatering
 
When I searched my old card samples and found this I laughed and shook my head at the same time!  Oh, how my photography skills, lighting and camera have improved! Sorry this is a bit blurry.  This is a card I made in early 2012.  
 
Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Mouthwatering #125675 wood # 125677 clear; Create a Cupcake #121915 wood, #121982 clear, A Word For You #117032 wood, #120528 clear
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red
  • Ink Pads: Real Red, Old Olive
  • Markers: Real Red, Old Olive
  • Designer Paper: Brights Collection #117155
  • Punch: 1" Circle #119868
  • Accessories: White Gel Pen #105021, SNAIL Adhesive, Dimensionals, Bone Folder      
Check out the adorable images in this retiring stamp set "Mouthwatering" by CLICKING HERE and get it before it's gone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment