Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog Series
"Get going before the gettins' all gone!" 
Morning Cup
During this blog series I'll be featuring stamp sets that are on the Retired List. There, most likely, will be retired product on this  cards since I created them a long time ago. This one was from 2010.  One of the first things I noticed about this sample when I pulled it out was that it is using, what will be, a new/revisited color; Pear Pizzazz. 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Morning Cup #116988 wood, #120489 clear  (You can view this stamp set by CLICKING HERE)
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzazz (Available May 31st!), Basic Black
  • Ink Pad: Jet Black Staz On
  • Markers: Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzazz (Available May 31st!)
  • Big Shot: Elegant Lines Embossing Folder #119277
  • Punch: Scallop Trim Border #118402
  • Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone  Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment