Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Blog Series
"Get going before the gettins' all gone!" 
Printed Petals
 I dug through the archives for this sample. It's been so much fun to re-visit old cards I made. Another oldie but goodie set that's on it's way out.  If you saw the wood blocks you'd die laughing. It's very "LOVED".  I have definitely gotten my money's worth from this stamp set.  It's not too late, you can still purchase it!  CLICK HERE to view the images.  

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Printed Petals #116679 wood, #120444 clear; (words are retired but easily substituted with another greeting or phrase)
  • Cardstock: Crushed Curry (which is coming back on May 31st!), Night of Navy, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red
  • Ink Pads: Riding Hood Red, Crushed Curry (which is coming back on May 31st!), Night of Navy
  • Punch: Scallop Edge Border #119882
  • Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder 
 The last day to purchase retiring stamp sets is June 3rd!
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment