FINAL DAY - Blog Series
"Get going before the gettins' all gone!"
This is it! Today is the final day of samples featuring retiring stamp sets. Although this card sample is from 2011 all the colors are still current! It's a great layout because it's easily duplicatable and great for a guy! I punched out various size circles and adhered them to the Navy cardstock and embossed the entire double layers in the embossing folder. This is actually a technique called "embedded embossing". EASY! I hope you've enjoyed the series I've featured over the last few weeks as we big a fond farewell to these retiring stamp sets. I'm gonna miss lots of them...but the good news....the NEW CATALOG IS AMAZING!
- Stamp Set: Word Play #120308 wood, #120651 clear
- Carstock: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Whisper White
- Ink Pad: Night of Navy, Old Olive
- Punches: 1 3/4" Circle #119850, 1 3/8" Circle #119860, 1 1/4" Circle #119861, 3/4" Circle #119873
- Accessories: SNAIL Adhesive, Dimensionals, Bone Folder, Linen Thread #104199