Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Getting stamp happy!
 May 31st is the BIG DAY! The NEW 2013-2014 Catalog will be "LIVE" for ordering!  Beginning today I'll be posting samples of projects I've created using the NEW catalog product! Today's card is made using the new Mosaic Madness stamp set, coordinating punch and designer paper! When I first saw this stamp set I thought "hmm...not sure I like it." Now, I am LOVING IT!  As a demonstrator we are allowed to pre-buy some select merchandise before it goes "live" to our customers. This set, punch and designer paper I actually earned for FREE. Nothing is better than FREE! ((smile))  The limited pre-buy products don't often include a lot of accessories and those of you who know me, KNOW I'm an 'accessory' kinda' girl!  So, I got creative!  I stamped the white taffeta ribbon with the same ink and stamps as the card.  They dried immediately! I was so surprised!  I made a knot in them and attached them with a glue do to the centers of a few of my mosaic pieces.  
So, break out your white taffeta ribbon and stamp it. What? No taffeta ribbon? No problem...just CLICK HERE and order some! 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Mosaic Madness #130246 wood,  #130249 clear; Banner Greetings (Hostess only set)
  • Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
  • Ink Pads:  Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana
  • Designer Paper: Quarterfancy #130141
  • Ribbon: Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta #109070
  • Punch: Mosaic #131267
  •  Big Shot: Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder #129984
  • Accessories: Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment