Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Friday, May 31, 2013

NEW Color
NEW Stamp
NEW Washi Tape
NEW is the operative word today! Today is THEE DAY! The day we can begin purchasing from the NEW catalog! I've been waiting, what feels like, FOREVER for this day!  I'm actually giving myself a HUGE gift today....a nice, big, fat order of new product!  So, if you haven't already, stay tuned to my blog, my You Tube Channel and my events schedule. Better yet, attend an upcoming class or a free workshop and get your hands on the new products!  My New Catalog Open House and retired products sale is Sunday, June 23rd. You won't want to miss this spectacular, HUGE, event and the best part...it's free!  RSVP by CLICKING HERE!

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Chalk Talk # 130631 wood, #130634 clear
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Strawberry Slush
  • Ink Pad: Strawberry Slush
  • Big Shot: Blossom Party Bigz Die #115971; Chalk Talk Framelits #129983
  • Button: Vintage Faceted Buttons #127555
  • Punch: Blossom #125603
  • Accessories: Gingham Garden Washi Tape #129314, Tea Lace Paper Doilies #129399, Stapler, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive 
NOTE: You can purchase the Chalk Talk stamp set and coordinating Framelits in a Bundle and save 15%.  #132731 wood, #132730 clear

No comments:

Post a Comment