Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

CLEAN and CRISP
I was asked what my new favorite In Color is and I had to hesitate because they are all so different. I think it's a tie between Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding.  Here I've paired the Crisp Cantaloupe with two other new colors; Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana.  It might be tough to see but I've used the Crumb Cake ink directly on the Cantaloupe cardstock and I sponged the images of the other pieces I mounted, plus the die cut flowers so that they mimicked the Washi Tape. 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: From My Heart #132007 wood, #126557 clear
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe
  • Ink Pad: Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay
  • Big Shot: Blossom Party Bigz Die #115971; Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder #129984
  • Punch: 2 1/2" Circle #120906
  • Paper-Piercing: Tool #126189, Mat #126199
  • Brad: Glimmer  Brights #121006
  • Heat Embossing: Heat Tool #129053, Clear Embossing Powder #109130
  • Accessories: Epic Day This & That Washi Tape #131269, Stampin' Sponges #101610, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment