COME STAMP IN JUNE!
There are a LOT of opportunities for you to get your hands on the new catalog product during June; four (4) of them are even FREE events! My website is always updated with details, dates and times so CLICK HERE to get more information.
Since some of my classes include catalog product (Yep! You get new stamps and accessories PLUS the class projects) I need to collect pre-payment two (2) weeks in advance. Below you will find additional events listed for July as well. I hope you can carve out some time to come and stamp with us and enjoy some much deserved "girl time" as we break out all the new colors, stamps and accessories!
STAMP N' SCRAP CLASS
Friday, July 5th * 7 PM – 9 PM
Do you scrapbook or would you like to get started? Either way these classes are for you! Class includes three (3) double-page spreads and all pre-cut supplies; $25 or FREE with a minimum order. Bring a stamping friend I’ve never met and your class is 50% off. CLICK HERE to reserve your space!
Monday, June 17th * 6:30PM – 8:30 PM
Are you already a ‘seasoned stamper’? Want to learn new techniques to stretch your creativity? I will teach two (2) different techniques every month, making you proficient in each one as you create numerous samples. This class does not include completed cards but everyone is encouraged (not required) to bring back a finished project using one of their samples for ‘show and tell’ during our next class. $25 class fee OR your choice of $25 in product (before tax & shipping) due by June 10th. CLICK HERE to reserve your space!
- June’s techniques: Thumping & Baby Wipe
CHICKS, CHOCOLATE & CARDS
Monday, July 8th * 7PM – 9PM
All the cards will be pre-cut and pre-designed for you to stamp and assemble!
· Class includes 6 cards, 2 each of three different designs. I will provide all the pre-cut pieces and accessories. You just stamp and assemble. Envelopes are included.
· Class includes chocolate and soft drinks
· This class will require that you provide your own adhesive
· Class fee is $15
· Bring a new stamping friend and your class is 50% off
· Prep-payment is required on or before June 24th CLICK HERE to reserve your space!
Thursday, July 11th * 7PM – 9:30PM
GREAT cards, GREAT product, GREAT fun, VERY easy!
· 8 cards; 2 each of 4 different designs - all pre-cut and ready to stamp and assemble. Envelopes included. (Assorted greetings available)
· FREE “Best of” series stamp set (clear mount only). Stamp set will change each month. If you already own this month’s selected set you may choose another $14.95 stamp set.
· Attend any 6 of these Card Classes during 2013 and receive a FREE $14.95 stamp set, of your choice, in 2014. (Company promotion and redemption card included.)
· $20 due by June 27th so the stamp set can be ordered. Please bring your own adhesive. CLICK HERE to reserve your space!
Join us in creating three (3), FREE hands-on projects. All pre-cut supplies and adhesive are included. RSVP’s are required.
· Friday, June 14th * 7PM – 9PM RSVP BY CLICKING HERE
· Saturday, June 15th * 1PM – 3PM RSVP BY CLICKING HERE
· Friday, June 28th * 6:30PM – 8:30PM RSVP BY CLICKING HERE
· Friday, July 12th * 6PM – 8PM RSVP BY CLICKING HERE
NEW CATALOG OPEN HOUSE & RETIRED PRODUCTS SALE!
SUNDAY, June 23rd * 2PM – 5PM
Panther Trace II Clubhouse
11518 Newgate Crest Dr., Riverview
THIS IS A FREE EVENT! Come celebrate the NEW 2013-2014 Stampin’ Up! Catalog with us. This event will include make & take projects and door prizes using these new products! Come ready to SHOP my retired inventory of designer papers, ribbons, ink pads, cardstock, stamp sets and embellishments. It’s first-come, first-served on these cash and carry items! Retired product may be purchased by cash, check or credit card (with a $20 minimum purchase). This is an adult only event. If you want to create the make & takes I will require an RSVP BY CLICKING HERE
Deadline to RSVP is June 14th.
CREATIVITY FOR A CAUSE
Want to help our community? The Ronald McDonald House on Davis Island in Tampa is a 14-guest room home for families of critically ill infants. I serve as the assistant lead on behalf of Stampin' Up! for the Ronald McDonald House in Tampa, FL. It is my responsibility to supply the House with cards for all 14 guest rooms. I have all the supplies available to create these cards but need more “manpower”. This is where your group (Women’s ministry, group of neighbors, friends, Bible study, Mom’s group, Bunco group, etc.) comes in. I will supply everything to make cards that will be donated to our Tampa House. The cost to cover supplies is $5 per person and includes all the pre-designed, pre-cut pieces, adhesive, embellishments, envelopes, etc. to get the cards to their final destination. I would love to have your help so together we can make a difference in our community. For more information or to organize your group, please contact me.
All events are held in my home studio unless otherwise specified.