Doily DetailsHERE. It was time consuming to create this detailed of an embossed image but the results are stunning. The picture doesn't do this justice. I embossed the doily on Shimmery White Cardstock, spritzed the paper with water and then filled in the small areas with a drop of reinker using my Aqua Painter. If you look closely you will see the paper piercing I added to the corners of the Pistachio cardstock. It spreads quickly because of the wet paper and because these areas are small I had to work slowly. This would be the perfect technique for larger, open embossed areas so look through your stamp collection and give this a try.
- Stamp Set: Delicate Doilies
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Pistachio Pudding, Shimmery White
- Ink Pad: VersaMark
- Reinkers: Bermuda Bay, Pistachio Pudding
- Big Shot: Fancy Fan Embossing Folder #127751
- Accessories, Heat Tool, Basic Black embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, Pistachio & Coastal Cabana Ruffled Ribbon, Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool, Pierce Mat, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack