Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

SO PROUD!
 Yep, it's a "Lisa Original"!  Those don't happen very often because there are SO MANY amazing things to CASE but this one is all mine! I have to say, I'm quite proud!  I taught this project during two workshops this past weekend and it was a hit!  The new Flower Shop Bundle and the Six-Sided Sampler Bundle make this an easy card to create!
I used the Needlepoint Border Embossing Folder to create a decorative edge along the top of the DSP to coordinate with the scallop border at the bottom.  I stamped "off" one layer of ink in the Pool Party hexagon before I stamped my words.  Punches...gotta' love 'em.  The new Pansy punch and hexagon punches did all the cutting!

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Flower Shop Bundle #132727 wood, #132726 clear; Six-Sided Sampler Bundle #132725 wood, #132724 clear
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Calypso Coral
  • Ink Pads: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Pool Party
  • Designer Paper: Gingham Garden #129310
  • Big Shot: Needlepoint Border Embossing Folder #129383; Adorning Accents Edgelits #125595
  • Punches: Can be purchased separately - Pansy #130698, Hexagon #130919
  • Accessories: Subtles Candy Dots #130933, Regals Candy Dots #130932; Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
Check out the Bundles and save 15% - Click on the names below to view the them:
Flower Shop Bundle
Six-Sided Sampler Bundle 

No comments:

Post a Comment