Like mosaics and chevrons, hexagons are really popular right now...especially the Stampin' Up! ones! I'm having a blast with this new stamp set. I've come up with lots of cool layouts that I'll be sharing with you. I admit that I should have used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to help me line up the hexagons perfectly, but honestly, I was feeling lazy. ((sigh)) I still think it turned out decent. I used the new Neutrals Candy Dots on top of the flowers - ooooohhhhh, I LOVE those! No more hole piercing and extra bulk added to your card and you still get the amazing results of a brad. The words are from the stamp set "Sweet Essentials" which is on sale this month for 25% off!
- Stamp Set: Six-Sided Sampler #130953 wood, #130956 clear; Sweet Essentials #132085 wood, #126457 clear
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pear Pizzazz
- Ink Pad: Black Staz On
- Big Shot: Little Leaves Sizzlits #114511; Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder #117335
- Punch: Itty Bitty Shapes Pack #118309
- Accessories: Neutrals Candy Dots #130934, Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive
The Candy Dots come in packages of 100, in four different color groups. Check them out HERE.