Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hexagon Happiness
Like mosaics and chevrons, hexagons are really popular right now...especially the Stampin' Up! ones! I'm having a blast with this new stamp set. I've come up with lots of cool layouts that I'll be sharing with you.  I admit that I should have used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to help me line up the hexagons perfectly, but honestly, I was feeling lazy. ((sigh))  I still think it turned out decent.  I used the new Neutrals Candy Dots on top of the flowers - ooooohhhhh, I LOVE those!  No more hole piercing and extra bulk added to your card and you still get the amazing results of a brad.  The words are from the stamp set "Sweet Essentials" which is on sale this month for 25% off! 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Six-Sided Sampler #130953 wood, #130956 clear; Sweet Essentials #132085 wood, #126457 clear
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pear Pizzazz
  • Ink Pad: Black Staz On
  • Big Shot: Little Leaves Sizzlits #114511; Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder #117335
  • Punch: Itty Bitty Shapes Pack #118309
  • Accessories: Neutrals Candy Dots #130934, Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive
The Candy Dots come in packages of 100, in four different color groups. Check them out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment