Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mosaic Moments
 If you haven't noticed, mosaics are widely popular.  I decided to incorporate them into the final layout for my monthly Stamp N' Scrap Class.  It's tough to appreciate the color scheme without pictures mounted on my sample so I took a few close up pictures for you which are below.  Stampin' Up! has done an amazing job of coordinating accessories for this stamp set; Designer Paper, the punch and the embossing folder.
 This image in the Mosaic Madness stamp set screamed to be markered in. I used three colors (noted in the supply list below) to color it in.  After I punched out the colored image I punched another from Island Indigo cardstock, cut it in half and mounted each half on the outside of the image. This created great layered piece.  I used this same technique on the title oval. 
 The new mosaic punch makes using this stamp set so easy! The best par is that you can purchase the stamp set AND the punch in a BUNDLE saving 15%    I also used the coordinating Modern Mosaic embossing folder to give some texture to this panel.
I created this area for journaling.  The Mosaic Madness stamp set has 11 images; 6 different mosaic designs, 3 smaller images that fit nicely inside the larger ones and 2 border stamps. You can view the discounted bundle by CLICKING HERE.

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Mosaic Madness #130246 wood, #130249 clear OR purchase the Bundle and save 15%   #132734 wood, #132733 clear; Chalk Talk #130631 wood, #130634; Oh Hello #131931 wood, #130733 clear
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Island Indigo
  • Ink Pads: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie
  • Designer Paper: Quareterfancy #130141
  • Markers: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie
  • Punches: Mosaic #131267, XL Oval #119859
  • Big Shot: Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder #129984
  • Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment