Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Monday, June 10, 2013

White Wash Samples

I was asked by a viewer on my You Tube Channel (thank you, Joyce!) to post the two other samples I showed during today's "Make It Monday" video.  I've included them below so you can get a closer, longer look. ENJOY!  


2 comments:

  1. Lisa, I absolutely LOVE these cards as well as the technique! I'm eager to try the white wash technique myself, and I'm printing out these cards as my inspiration. I haven't used my Secret Garden set yet, and I think this will be a great way to "break it in"! I only hope my cards turn out as fabulous as yours did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce, I'm certain yours will turn out even better! :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete