Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

ONLY YOU!
I think this new stamp set is going to be one of my favorites. The best part is that it has coordinating Framelits to go with it so no cutting necessary!  Another awesome feature is that this duo (stamps and framelits) come in a BUNDLE to save you 15%!  I'm including another picture below that shows the details of the pearls that I added. It just screamed "dress me up".  
Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Chalk Talk #130631 wood, #130634 clear OR Bundle #132731 wood, #132730 clear
  • Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla
  • Ink Pads: Blushing Bride, White Craft
  • Big Shot: Chalk Talk Framelits #129983
  • Punches: XL Oval #119859, Decorative Label #120907
  • Accessories: Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin #126845, Pearls Basic Jewels #119247, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
You can view the Bundle for this stamp set and framelits by CLICKING HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment