Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

CONFESSION TIME
I'm hoping the only thing you notice is the cute card design.  I got the idea from Stampin' Connection, a demonstrator only website filled with thousands of ideas. Yep, a GREAT PERK of buying the Starter Kit and upgrading your creativity level!  So, the confession...(I can't believe I'm actually going to point this out to you but here goes...) see the Pool Party arrow at the bottom?  Look just to the left of it? See the wrinkle? UGH  My confession is going to be a huge tip for you.  When you place the embossing frame over your words and run it through the Big Shot be sure you have everything going in straight.  The bottom of the folder can create a crease if you aren't careful. I was going to redo the card but then I thought "heck, Lisa, you aren't perfect...show them how imperfect you REALLY ARE!"  So, there you have it.  In hindsight I should have put that arrow OVER the crease to hide it.   I'm headed to my stamp room to rip the arrow off and move it!  Self forgiveness is a good thing. 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Really Good Greetings # 130330 wood, #130333 clear; Designer Typeset Photopolymer #132956
  • Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White
  • Ink Pads: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Jet Black Staz On
  • Big Shot: Designer Frames #123130 (come in a set of 2)
  • Designer Paper: Epic Day This & That #130814
  • Accessories: Aqua Painter, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
I'm a HUGE fan of the Photopolymer stamps.  Check out the collection Stampin' Up! offers by CLICKING HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment