Wild for Washi!Jen Timko. Jen's style is so much like my own that I can pick her card out of a stack of others because it screams HER! I'm attracted to simple, streamlined cards that don't have too much "goin' on". I'm all about creating a beautiful, hand-stamped card in minutes. Don't get me wrong, I love the others too but, in my busy life, simple is more "me". Have you said you're "too busy to stamp?" Well, welcome aboard the life of busy women. Good news...you're not too busy! Check out a FREE hands-on workshop from my June events list and come, enjoy a few hours with 'just the girls' and make some cards! What's better than some 'you time' that is also productive?! CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY JUNE EVENTS!
- Stamp Set: Sweet Essentials #132085 wood, #126457 clear
- Cardstock: Whisper White
- Ink Pad: Island Indigo
- Designer Paper: Gingham Garden #129310
- Washi Tape: Gingham Garden #129314
- Big Shot: Beautiful Wings Embosslit #118138
- Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive