Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Convention Kickoff Party!

 For 15 years I've hosted a Convention Kickoff Party. This year's theme was "Hollywood".  Each of my Convention attendees received a clapper board card holder, the stamp set "Four You", a bag tag for their Convention tote and a Kraft box filled with accessories, which was my swap. 
 I set up a photo booth with props which proved to be LOADS of fun!
 Patty Coone, C.C. Watrous, Me and Beverly Messerschmidt are hamming it up.
 Gina Mustain and Kim Medlock were red carpet ready!
 There are 14 of us attending Convention this year (Jen Timko not pictured because her flight arrived late).  We enjoyed several hours getting to know one another, had a fabulous dinner, took pictures and swapped with one another. 
 These are only a few of the awesome swaps my group shared.  Diana and Kate Bock created a gorgeous tuxedo box filled with an chocolate Oscar! 
C.C. Watrous created this beautiful glimmer paper box held chocolate and a sewing kit (for those wardrobe malfunctions! hehe) and Gina Recio created a stunning glimmer paper dress and purchase card. ALL the swaps were fantastic! 

Day 1 of Convention commences.  I'm headed down for breakfast then to the convention center.  You can follow me on Facebook where I can easily post from my iPhone.  Like "Hawaii Ink" for up-to-date posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment