Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

CONVENTION BOUND!


One of my swaps for Convention
 
As you're reading this post I'm on a plane headed to Salt Lake City for Stampin' Up!'s Convention.  This year is extra special since it's their 25th Anniversary!  I'm leaving a day ahead of the official festivities to host my annual "kickoff party" for my Hawaii Ink team!  This year's kickoff party theme is 'Hollywood'!  I've got some surprises in store for my downline and of course, gifts, food, fun, games and much more!  I'll be sure to post pictures.

During the next few days I'll be sharing Convention highlights with you; announcements, samples, the energy of 6,000 Stampin' Up! demonstrators, swapping and lots more!

This year's Convention theme is sentimental to me.  The theme is "Be the Difference".  It has always been my personal goal to make every one of my events fun and inspiring.  But more than that, I wanted every opportunity I share with them about making a difference in their lives.  I hope I've made a difference in yours...you've certainly made a difference in mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment