Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

VICTORIAN FAN

 I have LOTS to celebrate this Stampin' Up! year and I there was no better way than to share it with my customers, friends and downline.  I hosted a "Stamp & Celebrate" party last Friday. Everyone got a package of pearls and Tea Lace Paper Doilies.  I centered all four projects around those two accessories. I'll be sharing them a little at a time so be sure to check back to get a glimpse of them all. 
To create the fan, fold the doily in half, then in half again.  Sponge the edges.  I put a glue dot on the bottom tip of the fan, added a 1/2" circle punch of Baked Brown Sugar cardstock and trimmed to mimic the shape of the fan.  The flower was created using three, 7/8" scallop circles punched from Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock.  We dampened them slightly on a sponge, crumbled them up (yep...crumble them up), then carefully opened them.  Layer them on the Paper Piercing Mat and use a mini brad to hold it together.  The pearl was placed on the head of the brad. 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: A Round Array #129087 wood, #129090 clear
  • Cardstock: Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Very Vanilla
  • Ink Pads: Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe
  • Roller Wheel: Very Vintage Jumbo #117693
  • Punches: 1/2" Circle, 3/4" Circle, 7/8" Scallop Circle
  • Big Shot: Fancy Fan Embossing Folder #127751; Finished Touches Edgelits #127010; Big Shot Magnetic Platform #130658
  • Accessories: Sponges, Glue Dots, Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim Ribbon #118481, Pearls Basic Jewels, Paper Piece Mat, Piercing Tool, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment