Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Friday, July 5, 2013

COUGHIN' UP HAIRBALLS!

I knew instantly, when I saw this new stamp set, that I had to have it. I admit, I love witty humor! This is just one of the four greetings in this stamp set.  To see them all, CLICK HERE

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Giggle Greetings #131062 wood, #131065 clear
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
  • Ink Pads: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Jet Black Staz On
  • Big Shot: Honeycomb Embossing Folder #129378
  • Accessories: Linen Thread (I used 20") #104199, Blender Pen #102845, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment