I'm lovin' that Hexagon punch! There's LOTS of room on this layout for tons of pictures. Sometimes we get so carried away with embellishments that we forget that scrapbooking is supposed to be about the photos. ((smile))
Here's a close up of how I split some of the Hexagons to border the edges of the cardstock. I'm including the "cheat sheet" I created below to help if you'd like to copy the layout.
- Stamp Set: Six-Sided Sampler Bundle #132725 wood, #132724 clear (purchasing the stamp set in the BUNDLE includes the Hexagon punch and you'll save 15%); Yippee- Skippee! #131341 wood, #131344 clear
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral
- Ink Pads: Crumb Cake, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral
- Punches: Hexagon (15% off if purchased in the Bundle) #130919, Decorative Label #120907, 1 3/4" Circle #119850
- Big Shot: Circle #2 Originals Bigz Die #114526
- Accessories: Epic Day Washi Tape #131269, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive