Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

ELEPHANTS ON PARADE

Last night was my team meeting and, as always, we had a great time together. We had two make & take projects; this was one of them.  I copied the idea from Rita Wright. Thank you, Rita, for this awesome card layout!  The Dictionary background stamp plays up the new Alphabet Press embossing folder perfectly.
 I stamped the elephant twice; once in Smoky Slate and again in Crushed Curry. I cut the ear out and mounted it on a Dimensional.
The new Neutrals Designer buttons were a great addition to this card. I made a bow from Whisper White Baker's Twine and attached it with a glue dot. 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Zoo Babies #130453 wood, #130456 clear; Dictionary #130348 wood, #130351 clear
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
  • Ink Pads: Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate
  • Big Shot: Alphabet Press embossing folder #130916
  • Punches: 2 1/2" Circle, 1" Circle (to create the banner tip)
  • Accessories: Neutral Designer Buttons #130031, Whisper White Baker's Twine #124262, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
Zoo Babies stamp set  Zoo Babies

No comments:

Post a Comment