Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

GOT THE TRAVEL BUG?

 I do!  It's that "time"....next week is Stampin' Up! Convention and I'm excited to be jet-setting to Salt Lake City!  There are 6,000 demonstrators attending this year.  That means lots of  creative sharing, photo ops and of course, Stampin' Up!'s famous for FREE STUFF!  It's gonna be a whirlwind few days.  This year is extra special...my husband is coming along! After 15 years he's decided that it's "time" to see what the Convention hoopla is all about. He couldn't be coming at a better time, because this year, Stampin' Up! is celebrating their 25th anniversary! 

This layout honors summer time travel. I love how it turned out and the best part...it's a "Lisa Original"!  YES, SIR-E! 
 I used the corner rounder on the triangle and hello badge.  Punches made everything else fast and easy.
Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Around The World #131080 wood, #131083 clear; Filmstrip #132690 (wood only); Wanderlust Photopolymer #13452
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Pool Party, Basic Gray
  • Ink Pads: Real Red, Pool Party, So Saffron, Basic Gray, VersaMark
  • Punches: 1" Circle #119868, Corner Rounder #119871
  • Designer Paper: I Am Me #130138
  • Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment