Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

STARS & STRIPES FOREVER

 On the 4th of July I shared with you how our family is big on patriotic holidays. So, I found it only fitting to include a double-page scrapbook spread during our monthly Stamp N' Scrap Class.  I used the small star punch (carried over from the last Holiday Catalog) to punch through the white cardstock.  I teach my Stamp N' Scrap Class on the first Thursday of the month.  You can find a list of all my events by CLICKING HERE.
I saved those small stars, lined them up and used the striped stamp image from Hearts A Flutter.  This layout also features the new stamp set Simply Stars and ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers.

Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Simply Stars #130889 wood, #130892 clear; Hearts A Flutter #121922 wood, #129252 clear; ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers #130565 (clear only); Words of Courage #132097 wood, #126337 clear
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Real Red
  • Ink Pads: Night of Navy, Real Red
  • Big Shot: Typeset Alphabet #127553 (for the 4)
  • Punch: Small Star
  • Accessories: Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment