Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Unbelievable is all I keep saying. On top of an amazing year with great customers who are dear friends, an incredible Hawaii Ink team, wonderful friends, a supportive family...the unbelievable happened last night. I was awarded Stampin' Up!'s Founders Circle, the top 100 demonstrators in the U.S.!  I got this beautiful pin, a gorgeous leather purse and the best part, a 5-day, all expense paid trip to Utah in September to spend with the other achievers and the CEO, Shelli Gardner.  I woke up this morning still in surprise, delight and still emotional at the blessing.
AND, my downline, Jennifer Timko HAS MADE THE ARTISAN TEAM!  I'm so proud and excited for her!  This picture was taken of her while she was on stage, talking to Shelli.  She's going to be an awesome addition to this year's Artisan team.
Finally, more amazing swaps. Here are two of my favorites from yesterday.  Thank you to my family, my amazing friend and assistant, Michelle.  Without them I could have never achieved what I have!  What an exhilarating, fun, blessed and unbelievable day! 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I remember when I first met you telling you how I had crossed paths with a group of SU demos in Utah during a fall trip we were on and asked if you were there. You said Oh Sue those are the top demos. I will never be one of them. Now look 6 years later and there you are. Moral of the story never say never.

    ReplyDelete