Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Babies and Bears

Here's something you may not know about me....I love teddy bears! In fact, 15 years ago I started collecting them.  The handmade Mohair bears are my favorites but Boyd s Bears trail right behind.  Unfortunately when we moved to Florida 12 years ago our America motif (remember when THAT was big?!) went out the door and I opted for a vintage french country look.  I parted with lots of them but the rest are in inconspicuous spots in our home.  It's no wonder that the teddy bear is synonymous with babies. Their soft, friendly faces quickly become a child's favorite toy.  What was your favorite childhood toy?  Mine was a Thumbalina doll. Who remembers THOSE?

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Best of Brides & Babies #133482 clear mount only; One in a Million #132052 wood, #126382 clear
  • Cardstock: Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding
  • Ink Pads: Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Jet Black Staz On
  • Punches: Scallop Trim Border, Decorative Label
  • Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder
  • Accessories: Blender Pen, Mini Silver Brads, Paper-Piercing Tool, Pierce Mat, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
CLICK HERE to see the images and details on this "Best of" series stamp set - available for a limited time!

Sign up for my Weekly Newsletter and be "in the know" for promotions, classes and tips and project ideas.  Click on the subscribe picture above to sign up. It's FREE!






No comments:

Post a Comment