Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Friday, August 23, 2013

'dem Bones!

71 days until Halloween. Yep, I checked!  It's supposed to be a fun day...a day to dress up as your favorite Disney character, pretend you're a clown, bark and pant like a puppy or aspire to be a profession.  My favorite costume....the UPS man! I love my UPS man and not just because he brings all my Stampin' Up! orders but because he's a great guy. Florida is known for it's summer afternoon down pours and John, my UPS man, goes out of his way to bring my order around to the back porch where it's dry, if I'm not home.  Last year I DID have a 7 year old Trick or Treater dressed as a UPS man. The only thing that would have made his costume better would have been a Stampin' Up! box in his hand! 
Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Halloween Hello #131718 wood, #131721 clear
  • Cardstock: Basic Black,  Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie 
  • Ink Pads: Jet Black Staz On, Pumpkin Pie
  • Designer Paper: Witch's Brew #132185
  • Punch: 2 1/2" Circle #120906; Chevron Border #132154
  • Big Shot: Chevron Embossing Folder #127749
  • Accessories: Witch's Brew Washi Tape #132156; Paper-Piercing Tool, Pierce Mat, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack #126187
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment