This stamp set is so versatile. It includes images for birthday, wedding and other celebrations. In next week's Newlsetter I will be teaching you how to create a "mask". Masking is an important tip to lining up images that are meant to find inside/near another stamped image. If you aren't subscribed to my newsletter now would be a great time to sign up as I send out weekly tips, event updates and creative inspiration. Click the subscribe image below to sign up. It's free!
Check out the awesome glimmer brads in the wheels! Every girl loves a little sparkle!
- Stamp Set: Road to Happiness #132572 wood, #126547 clear
- Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Island Indigo
- Ink Pads: Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Jet Black Staz On
- Designer Paper: Gingham Garden #129310
- Accessories:3/8" Basics Glimmer Brads #121003, Paper-Piercing Tool, Pierce Mat, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!