Don't forget to come back on Monday for my weekly "Make It Monday" videos; 19th in my series on techniques. Monday starts off a special three-part technique, beginning with the basics to the more advanced, that you won't want to miss! Subscribe to my blog so you don't miss anything I share.
- Stamp Set: Festive Flurry Bundle (The Bundle saves you 15% and includes the stamp set AND the coordinating Framelits) #133284 wood, #133285 clear; More Merry Messages #126400
- Cardstock: Whisper White
- Ink Pads: Midnight Muse, Smoky Slate
- Big Shot: Festive Flurry Framelits (included in the bundle); 3" Circle Originals Bigz Die #122125
- Ribbon: Silver 1/8" #132137, Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin #126847
- Accessories: Frosted Finishes Embellishments #132150, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
Hop on over to Sue Gilroy's blog because you've gotta' see her fabulous project!
- Beverly Messerschmidt - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beverlym/blog
- Brooke Doerfler - http://brookestamps.wordpress.com
- Emily Abad - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/ucdesigns/blog
- Gina Mustain- http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/ginamustain/blog
- Jennifer Timko - http://stampinonthefly.com
- Jo Anne Waterhouse - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/getcardedbyjoanne/blog
- Lisa Curcio - http://lisacurcio.blogspot.com
- Sue Gilroy - http://www.kilroykrafts.blogspot.com/