Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Six-Sided Thanks

When I taught this card at my class it became a quick favorite. Why? Well, it's super easy because of the Six-Sided Sampler Bundle.  The Bundle includes the hexagon punch and the coordinating Six-Sided Sampler stamp set. The Bundle saves you 15%!   I added a little embossed edge for some texture and put the hexagons up on Dimensionals and voila! 

Supplies:
  • Six-Sided Sampler Bundle #132725 wood, #132724 clear; Lots of Thanks #129687 wood, #129690 clear
  • Cardstock: Whisper White
  • Ink Pads: Strawberry Slush, Sahara Sand
  • Big Shot: Needlepoint Border Embossing Folders #129383
  • Punch: Hexagon (included in Bundle for a 15% savings), sold separately #130919
SUBSCRIBE TO MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER FOR TIPS, CREATIVE INSPIRATION AND EVENT DETAILS.  IT'S FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment