Tips: I found a much easier way to color in this dove and the spring. Instead of markering it all in, I inked up the dove with Island Indigo then used my Blender Pen to remove the ink on the sprig portion only. Work slowly and carefully to remove all the ink. Then use your markers to color in just the details of the sprig. Make sure you "huff" on your stamp (I call this the "Darth Vader technique") then stamp.
- Stamp Set: Calm Christmas #132736 wood, #132739 clear
- Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White
- Ink Pads: Island Indigo, VersaMark
- Markers: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
- Designer Paper: Winter Frost #132341, Heat Tool #129053
- Ribbon: Silver 1/8" #132137
- Accessories: Blender Pen #102845, SNAIL Adhesive
SUBSCRIBE TO MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER FOR TIPS, CREATIVE INSPIRATION AND EVENT DETAILS. IT'S FREE!