I want to share a tip about masking words. The greeting on this stamp actually reads "Thanks So Much". I didn't want the thanks for this scrapbook page so instead of markering it in to omit the words (which is definitely another way to do it!), I covered the "Thanks" with Scotch tape. I inked the stamp, removed the tape and then stamped the image. Voila - no "Thanks"! So much faster and easier than markering.
The new Chevron punch is a MUST! This is one of my favorite, new additions to the Stampin' Up! product line that is featured in the Holiday Catalog. It punches like butter!
Click the photo for details
- Stamp Sets: Oh, Hello #131931 wood, #130733 clear; ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers #130565 wood only
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana
- Ink Pads: Coastal Cabana, Wisteria Wonder, Crushed Curry
- Designer Paper: Afternoon Picnic #131390
- Big Shot: Tasteful Trim Bigz Die #120893
- Punch: Chevron Border #132154
- Accessories: SNAIL Adhesive
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!