Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Six-Sided Smile!


Sometimes the simplest things make the biggest impact? My friend, Judy, is amazingly thoughtful. She has a gift for knowing just what I need when I need it. Sometimes it's a hand-stamped card in the mail. Sometimes it's a small trinket she's picked up along her shopping trips. Whatever it is I love each and every thing because it tells me she was thinking about me!  Has someone done something simple for you lately that really made your day? 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Six-Sided Sampler Bundle (purchase the stamp set and the punch in a Bundle and save 15%) #132725 wood #132724 clear; Happy Day #130294 wood, #130297
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
  • Ink Pads: Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Whisper White Craft
  • Designer Paper: Epic Day This & That #130814
  • Punch: Hexagon (included in the Bundle for a 15% savings) or purchase separately #130919
  • Accessories: White embossing powder #109132, Embossing Buddy #103083, Heat Tool #129053, White Gel Pen #105021, Pearls Basic Jewels #119247
 Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, ideas and up-to-date promotion and event information.  It's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment