This card was one of the four different designs during my August Card Class, centered around the "Best of" series stamp sets. This month we used the Best of Greetings...and you can never have enough greeting sets, in my opinion. The card was easy to create by stamping random flower images and then duplicating one of those flowers and using the coordinating Blossom punch to mount it as a focal point to this card.
- Stamp Set: Best of Greetings #133485 clear only
- Cardstock: So Saffron, Island Indigo, Whisper White
- Ink Pads: So Saffron, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango
- Punches: Blossom #125603, 3/4" Circle 119873
- Accessories: Large Rhinestone Jewels #129324, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!