Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Batty Treats

Use up those scraps of designer paper to make strips of banners across the card. The different levels of the tips along with various patterns, that still coordinate, create lots of interest.  I stamped and cut out the bat and used my Blender Pen to color in his eyes with the Summer Starfruit ink pad.  I also have a small rhinestone, that I've colored in with a black sharpie marker. It's in the center of the sentiment. Can you see it?  It's much more prominent in person...I promise! ((smile))

Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Tags 4 You Bundle #133293 wood #133294 clear (Purchase the stamp set and the punch in a bundle and save 15%); Halloween Hello #131718 wood, #131721 clear
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
  • Ink Pads: Jet Black Staz On, Summer Starfruit
  • Designer Paper: Witches' Brew #132185
  • Punch: Label Bracket (if sold separately from the bundle) #132153
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewel, Black Sharpie marker, Dimensionals, Blender Pen, SNAIL Adhesive
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment