Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Butterfiles in Motion

 I shared the new Thinlit Framelits video and a sample with you yesterday but I wanted to share another project with you. First, let me say, that this is a direct CASE (copy and share  everything) from a card I saw. I loved the layout and the colors so much that I decided to make one for myself.  The new Circle Thinlits were used to create the base of the card and layers.
 The thinlits also come with coordinating pieces.  I used the "thx" from that coordination here.  I punched the butterflies and the small flower. After punching out the butterflies I ran them through the Fancy Fan embossing folder to add some texture.  Of course, I added some bling;  I love those rhinestones. 
I thought this was a great time to showcase this bitty butterfly punch since it's on special with the coordinating Papillon Potpourri stamp set.  If you'd like to see what's included in this promotion CLICK HERE

Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: None were used
  • Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Pool Party
  • Ink Pads: None were used
  • Designer Paper: Subtles Collection
  • Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly, Decorative Label, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, 2 1/2" Circle, 1 3/4" Circle
  • Big Shot: Circle Thinlits, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
SUBSCRIBE TO MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER AND GET TIPS, CREATIVE INSPIRATION AND AN UPDATED LIST OF MY EVENTS.  IT'S FREE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment