Halloween, hated by some, enjoyed by others. I'm neutral about this holiday...except for the candy part. I'm a choca-holic...ok, there, whew...it's "out"! ((smile)) So, for me, Halloween is about the candy and so is this card. The layout was inspired by another card I saw, and as it usually happens, when I started making it, I added my own touches. The 1" Square and the Postage Stamp punches do all the work, making this card an easy one to make lots of. If you're a "Halloween hater" then copy the card layout and change up the theme but please do it while eating some chocolate. ((smile))
I thought the black piece was too plain so I added some Washi tape and a button. Then I decided it needed some 'sparkle' so topped the button with a large rhinestone.
- Stamp Set: Halloween Hello
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla
- Ink Pads: Jet Black Staz On
- Marker: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
- Punches: 1" Square, Postage Stamp
- Designer Paper: Witch's Brew
- Accessories: Brights Designer Buttons, Witch's Brew Washi Tape, Large Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
SUBSCRIBE TO MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE HELPFUL TIPS, CREATIVE INSPIRATION & MY EVENTS SCHEDULE. IT'S FREE!