Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

It's All About the Candy

Halloween, hated by some, enjoyed by others. I'm neutral about this holiday...except for the candy part. I'm a choca-holic...ok, there, whew...it's "out"!  ((smile))  So, for me, Halloween is about the candy and so is this card. The layout was inspired by another card I saw, and as it usually happens, when I started making it, I added my own touches.  The 1" Square and the Postage Stamp punches do all the work, making this card an easy one to make lots of. If you're a "Halloween hater" then copy the card layout and change up the theme but please do it while eating some chocolate.  ((smile))

I thought the black piece was too plain so I added some Washi tape and a button. Then I decided it needed some 'sparkle' so topped the button with a large rhinestone. 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Halloween Hello
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla
  • Ink Pads: Jet Black Staz On
  • Marker: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
  • Punches: 1" Square, Postage Stamp
  • Designer Paper: Witch's Brew
  • Accessories: Brights Designer Buttons, Witch's Brew Washi Tape, Large Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
SUBSCRIBE TO MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE HELPFUL TIPS, CREATIVE INSPIRATION & MY EVENTS SCHEDULE. IT'S FREE!


1 comment: