Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Christmas Cheer

My official countdown to Christmas begins on October 1st. I find that counting down helps my stamping friends stay "on track" to complete their cards, gift tags, packaging and hand-made gifts.  There's TONS you can create with stamps, ink and cardstock. If you need some creative inspiration you've come to the right place. I'll be sharing lots and lots of samples with you over the next few months.  So, now is a great time to subscribe to my blog!

This card is a exact CASE (copy and share everything), from another card I saw. I love the simplicity, the textured cardstock from the Woodgrain Embossing Folder and the simple sentiment stamped right on the designer paper.  GREAT card for the men in your life.  The best part is that this layout is fabulous for lots of other cards, too.

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Christmas Messages  
  • Cardstock: Garden Green, Crumb Cake
  • Ink Pad: Cherry Cobbler
  • Designer Paper: Season of Style Paper Stack
  • Punch: 2 1/2" Circle
  • Big Shot: Woodgrain Embossing Folder
  • Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (I used 16"), Regals Designer Buttons, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
SUBSCRIBE TO MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER FOR QUICK TIPS, CREATIVE INSPIRATION AND MY EVENT SCHEDULE.  IT'S FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment