This stamp set is Stampin' Up!'s "Ronald McDonald House Charities" set for 2013-2014. Details about how the sale of this stamp set benefits the Ronald McDonald House can be found by CLICKING HERE.)
Christmas cards - we all love to receive them. When's the last time you sent Christmas cards? Was it last year? The year before? Can't remember? Never? Let me help you coordinate a simple, fun hand-stamped card for this year. You don't have to make 100. How about a few to your closest family and friends? I challenge you...make a list of just a few special people in your life that you'd like to send a card to. Then contact me. I'll help you create that one-of-a-kind easy card!
- Stamp Set: Tag It #130300 wood, #130303 clear
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Gumball Green
- Ink Pads: Real Red, Gumball Green
- Glimmer Paper: Silver #124005
- Punch: 2 1/2" Circle
- Big Shot: Chalk Talk Framelits #129983, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder #120902
- Ribbon: Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin #126848
- Accessories: Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!