Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Founders Circle 2013

I promised I would update you during my Founders Circle trip but I have to admit, I didn't expect to be doing so much and relaxing, all at the same time. I've been carrying my iPhone, not my camera and I'm struggling with figuring out how to download pictures from my phone, to my blog. HOWEVER, I am posting regularly, throughout the day, on my Facebook business page. 

To access the pictures and details:
  • Log into Facebook (Don't have a Facebook account? No problem! It's free and easy. Go to Facebook.com)
  • In the "search" line type: Hawaii Ink
  • When you get to my Hawaii Ink Facebook business page, click "Like"
  • You will automatically receive notifications when I update this page with pictures and information.  
It's that easy!  So, forgive my 'untechie-ness' and hop over to Facebook and see the awesome things I've been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment