I stamped the snowman aka "sandman" in Crumb Cake ink. I used Washi Tape for his scarf. The shells were stamped in VersaMark which is a watermark type ink. The "Florida theme" comes from the new Chalk Marker where I hand wrote the words 'from Florida'. Use of the Chalk Marker is also a great way to personalize your cards with your family name, a year, party details, etc. Although the marker was designed for black cardstock I find it works well on all the darker shades, too. Best of all, the Chalk Marker is a BARGAIN at $3.50! CLICK HERE to see the details. You can see the images for this adorable Snow Day stamp set by CLICKING HERE.
- Stamp Sets: Snowy Day #131892 wood, #1318895 clear; By the Tide #131910 wood, #129120 clear
- Cardstock: Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
- Ink Pads: Versamark #102283, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, Cherry Cobbler
- Designer Paper: Neutrals Paper Stack #130132
- Punch: Holiday Punch Pack (small star)
- Accessories: Season of Style Washi Tape #132155, Chalk Marker #132133, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!