Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Frosted Flare

The silver of the new Frosted Finishes Embellishments, the silver ribbon and the silver glimmer paper sure give this card a "frosted flare", don't you think? The sparkle certainly reminds me of Christmas.  Speaking of Christmas, we are just 94 days away from Christmas. That means in just three short months the excitement, the lights, the shimmer, the shopping, the wrapping, the baking will be in full bloom.  Plan now. Don't let this holiday catch you by surprise.  If you'd like to create a few (or a lot) of hand-stamped cards, gifts, tags or even an entire scrapbook for a gift, I'd be happy to help you. I've got tons of ideas to share.  Contact me for inspiration - CLICK HERE

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Calm Christmas #132736 wood, #132739 clear; Greetings of the Season (carried over) #128030 wood, #128033 clear
  • Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
  • Ink Pad: Island Indigo
  • Designer Paper: Winter Frost #132341
  • Big Shot: Pretty Print Embossing Folder #132175
  • Punch: Bird Builder #117191
  • Glimmer Paper: Silver #124005
  • Ribbon: Silver 1/8" #132137 (I used 5")
  • Accessories: Frosted Finishes Embellishments #132150, Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue (for ribbon) #110755, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive

Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment