If you aren't into counting "days" then consider changing that portion to years, places, miles, smiles, times, tries, ways, friends, places, etc.
Take a look at the words "How Many" on this layout. I put ALL the letters on ONE CLEAR BLOCK and stamped! How easy is that? I did the same thing with the numbers. One large, clear block, positioned my numbers and stamped. The letters in this set are tiny but I found an easy way to mount them. I put the first letter down on the table and pressed my clear block against it. The other amazing thing about Photopolymer is how is STICKS! Incredible! I lined up the next letter in the same fashion and pressed. I did this until I had my entire phrase built. The other MAJOR GREAT THING about Photopolymer...their price...an entire set for $13.95! Check out the collection of stamp sets Stampin' Up! is offering by CLICKING HERE. Dare ya...order a set and not fall in love with them!
- Stamp Sets: Designer Typeset Alphabet #132956 (Photopolymer); Morning Post Numbers #131841 (clear mount only)
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray
- Ink Pad: Rich Razzleberry
- Big Shot: Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies
- Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!