Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Friday, September 13, 2013

Aged Cheese

Who doesn't love a good laugh?  I know I do. This stamp set just makes me giggle. Hence the name of it, "Giggle Greetings".  Did you notice, too, no layers? Just a stamp on the cardstock, a little coloring (hey, cheese doesn't have a lot of color!) a few pieces of Washi Tape and you're finished!
Let's talk about how I colored this in.  Stamp in Jet Black Staz On and allow about a minute to dry. Using an Aqua Painter add White Craft Ink to the cheese image. Allow to dry.  I added some Daffodil Delight ink with my Aqua Painter to a few areas to add some depth and color.  I also added a little Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the candle flame then added a few pieces of Washi Tape. 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Giggle Greetings
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake
  • Ink Pads: White Craft, Jet Black Staz On, Daffodil Delight Basic Gray (for the candle)
  • Washi Tape: Gingham Garden 
  • Accessories: Aqua Painter, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-Way Glue Pen
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment