I added a rhinestone to each "i" as well as to the image (shown below). I love rhinestones...cheap, easy to use and they add lots of interest to any project.
- Stamp Set: Mosaic Madness #130246 wood, #130249 clear; Happy Day #130294 wood, #130297 clear; Wonderlust Photopolymer #133452
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Pool Party
- Ink Pads: Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo
- Designer Paper: Quarterfancy #130141
- Punches: 1 3/4" Circle, 1" Circle, 1/2" Circle, 1/4" Circle
- Big Shot: Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies
- Accessories: White Bakers Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Dimensionals, Glue Dots (for the dot of the letter "j".), SNAIL Adhesive
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!