Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Just For You Justin

You're probably wondering who Justin is? Well, Justin is my amazing inspiration for this card. I used his original design as inspiration for this card.  He's a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, awesomely creative and a heck of a great guy.  I had the priviledge of meeting my inspiration mentor at Stampin' Up! Convention in July.  Visit Justin's blog by CLICKING HERE.

I used the new Stylish Stripes embossing folder for the base of the card.  I added a few banners because they make everything look so current...they are so popular right now.  The new Chevron Border punch ROCKS!  It punches like butter and you can create either positive or negative images with it.  This is another card that can easily be used for any one for any occasion.  Thank you, Justin, for your continued inspiration!
Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Label Love BUNDLE (this bundles includes the stamp set AND the punch at a 15% savings) #132723 wood, #132722 clear
  • Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Coastal Cabana
  • Ink Pad: Coastal Cabana
  • Designer Paper: Modern Medley #126926
  • Big Shot: Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder #132174
  • Punches: 1 3/4" Circle, Artisan Label #130920 (if purchased separately), Chevron Border #132154
  • Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!


No comments:

Post a Comment